Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, September 10, 2010

(One,Two!) Many Personalities

I said (this is Aubrey speaking)....

No Way!
(I can't believe you haven't checked out my mom's etsy shop, yet.)




I love to jibber-jabber, so listen up.  Okay?



Yes! I'm definitely a little stinker...all of the time.



I'm lovable, huggable, kissable...





I still need my Mommy (and Daddy)... a lot.



I am honestly and truly shy - sometimes.




But, I LOVE to play drama-queen - E.V.E.R.Y SINGLE DAY!


And, you say, WHAT?  It's my Birthday? Today??

((Let me just shout that out for all the world to know, because Lord knows I can shout - LOUDLY.))



Here's to another year - behind me.

And, no looking back.


*** *** ***

~Happy 2nd Birthday~
 Monkey- toes 
Aubrey Ruth

Your abundance of personality leaves us speechless at times.
We love you, with all of our hearts and then some.  We thank God for you every single day.
 You are one precious blessing in our life...and we really mean that.

We love how you sing your little heart out; how you do your best to keep up with your older brother (or to pass him up, because you have on many occasion); your beautiful face; your stubborn streak; that you're a picky eater and yet you'll eat us out of the house and home; and even your die-hard sincerity in that EVERYONE else's name is Aubrey, too.  Oh, yes it is!!! 

love, your family

PS: I think I forgot to mention - but we're getting used to the idea (not always loving) your
Monkey- toes. ;)

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Aubrey!! Have a fun, blessed day!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she's a cute stinker! The pictures are beautiful. Happy birthday, little Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Birthday pictures in the tree!
    Happy "Birth" Day to you Bevy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable. What a present for you, Bevy! Enjoy your special celebration with a special little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Aubers!!! You truly are a little stinker who is too cute for words. Scott and Bevy you have a little beauty on your hands.

    Love you little Monkey Toes!
    ~Aunt Amiee

    Bevy, on a side note I'm going to be an auntie again in April...just a little bit excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AUBREY! WE LOVE YOU! HAVE A GREAT DAY. UNCLE JOHN AUNT RACHEL SARAH MADDALYN GRACE ANDERS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Aubrey! Those pictures are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! Best post I read today. What a cutie! No looking back--classic

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little girl. She is lucky to have such a loving mom. You know her well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that last photo of Aubrey...so sweet. Happy Birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute for sure!

    Happy Birthday little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...