Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 30/10}

. . . . . . .

Welcome to Friday's Finds!  For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome.  On Friday's I like try to feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all  of those reasons I just mentioned.


So, do you ever wonder when it is that you're kids will listen to what you have to say, or to what you ask of them??



Here is my Friday's Find for this week.


Several times this week - I battled out the nap regiment with our two and three year old...both parties determined to win. 

It makes for one tired Mama - two against one.  They know it, too.  I swear it's a conspiracy; "Hey if you don't nap, I won't either."

So, yesterday, I was determined to NOT let them take a nap.  We had plans in the evening to have company over and when they know that people are coming (over to our home)... there is PURE, wide awake and no settling down.  I figured that if they wouldn't nap, during the day... that it just might make it easier for them to go down -a tad earlier- at night.

Well.

Here is what I found.  Two sleeping beauties.  I said; "NO! -  no napping today.", but they didn't listen.

You'd think, they'd learn to do what Mama asked.  I mean, here was their (only) chance....



Have a wonderful weekend!


By the way, "All is Well" in my etsy shop... I just wanted you to know!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have just found your blog through another blog I follow. I am pleased to meet you.
    The photo is adrobable!
    I look forward to following you.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute friday find..
    and onto the nap times...

    It's so sad when little ones don't take naps anymore..

    at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's priceless!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! So did you win that one?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oldest two boys were fifteen months apart - yes, they do conspire, don't they? Those days were exhausting, but I sure do miss them sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...