Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 31/10}


 . . . . . . .




 Today's Friday's Finds!

Need I say anymore?? 


Other than...

I'm with you daughter of mine.

That's the only thing about this up and coming cooler weather - we really do need to wear our shoes and socks, little one.

Argghh!  I would rather keep the barefeet...myself.  And, you know what?  Today just might be the day to let it slide - for one more time.


Have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little outfit. A prairie girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a barefoot girl all the way...Love that last picture of Aubrey...absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gushing over these pictures.
    Keep that camera handy. You are getting very good with timing and content.
    Plus, it helps to have such an adorable subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable. I love her little toes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have these finds ALWAYS!

    She is the cutest darn thing!

    Such lovely photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. little toesies make me happy...she is like an adorable doll, i love when you post pics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...