Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 32/10}

. . . . . .
{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like try to feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.}


Here is my today's Friday's Finds...


~Black Raspberry Yogurt - Covered Pretzels~

~*~*~*~

People, there is nothing like this in all the world! 
IF you love Black Raspberry Ice Cream (like I do!) and you don't mind it several scoops high stacked into either a waffle or a pretzel cone...

then in a pinch....

this is the perfect mini-substitute. 
***
And, let me tell you what... If my little ones even remotely find out that I have a secret stash - all up nice in my favorite little antique jar - then my gig is all over. 

  Because... they will not let it rest.  Period.


SHHH!! 

Have a wonderful weekend. 

 I will!... with my secret Black Raspberry Indulgence...boy, am I ever glad I found these things.

11 comments:

  1. Mmmm...those look really good.
    Your secret's safe with me.
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEv! sounds awesome! I had to read the label, and guess where I'll be going today! Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look yummy! Will there be any left for me to try on Sunday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather - save some for me...

    Amiee - that will depend if Heather saves some for me.;)

    Melanie - Good! I knew I could count on you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Would you believe I've never been in that store? It looks so cute, but I always have the kids with me and it never seemed like it would be a good place to take them. I hope you goodies remain a secret! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise - I want to be clear... any kid in there is "double trouble"... it's a little place FILLED to the BRIM of C*A*N*D*Y and Nuts and you name it.

    ** TEMPTATION ** just might be another word to use here. But, you've got to go sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If ever in this world I get a opporunity to visit you, the first thing I will ask for is the antique jar stash!

    what a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will now begin the search to find these treats as they look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda - I'll remember this... We would love to have you here for a visit. I'll keep my antique jar stocked if you decide to "pop on in" for some of that spontaneous hospitality - I was talking about.

    Mary (Corners of my life) - I can send you a link for where to find them if you would like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, a momma's got to have her stash and it looks like yours is well stocked! :) Someday...someday I'm gonna munch on some of those goodies with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do these have to look so yummy?! ;) Now I am craving these and I've never even tried them before.

    By the way....super cute blog you got going on here! Did you design it?

    Hope you and the family are doing well!
    See wednesday?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...