Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 33/10}

 . . . . . . .

Today's Friday's Finds:  My new "favorite for fall" styled lunch menu...

Actually, I'm sure this wrap is nothing new.  But I feel like I thought it up and I'm so glad I did.  Because it's what I had for a couple of days in a row.  A new wrap - fresh made every day- of course.  Yum!!!!!!!!!



Gather up all of your ingredients:


Tortilla Wrap : Ranch Dressing* : Baby Swiss : Roasted Turkey : Crispy Bacon :  several thin slices Red or Green Apple
* Don't go heavy on the dressing.  Just a nice little swirly, doodle will do around the tortilla wrap.  Or... and actually... I was thinking of using a cranberry mayo sort of thing... but I didn't feel like making that from scratch, because I would've had to do that.  I didn't have any cran-mayo on hand.
Trust me!  This is really, really delicious.  I think you'll thank me.  Somehow having plenty of apples around makes me want to think outside the box for a fall-ish feelin' sort of lunch.  Serve this up with a tall glass of milk and you're set.

Now, I just need a name for this.... ;)



Have a wonderful weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I'll have to try it.
    I hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy's Apple Wrap!

    Oh my goodness, it's only 8:30 and my mouth is watering!

    I can assure you I will be trying this.

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Too bad the only thing I have on hand right now are the apples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, Amanda. Bevy's Apple Wrap. ;) This one will be going into the Tastebook -that's for sure.

    Jen- I was lucky to have the other stuff on hand or else it probably would've never come to be. :)

    Melanie - You're right. It is delish and you'll have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so yummy! Now I need to go make us some lunch! LOL
    Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fantastic. The meat looks really pink to be turkey. Is it from the deli ? I never have bacon on hand so this isn't going to be coming out of my kitchen anytime soon. I'll just have to pop over to your place and let you make me some lunch!
    LOVE you!
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy nummy! I *love* anything with apples, but don't think to put them in a sandwich...or wrap as you did. GREAT idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...