Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall Inspiration

. .. .. . . . .. . . .. . . .. .


Leaves fall all day long

Quietly singing their quiet song

and every day from dusk to dawn

They fall onto every lawn.

~Hannah Shaw, age 9

~*~*~*~*~

Sometimes we opt to pick them up and gather them in.... rust, yellow, orange, crimson, burgandy and even green. Don't stop with just these.... and, hurry.... before they blow away.



Just trying to inspire you today...

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that pretty poem, Bevy. Children have such a wonderful way of expressing themselves.
    Enjoy this beautiful Fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took a stroll through the woods today and I noticed how all the leaves are almost all on the ground...such a bittersweet time and I feel like you in the sense that I want to gather them all up and save the warm colors before they are gone.

    Such a sweet poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I am dropping by from A Country Girl's Ramblings blog.
    I enjoyed my visit!! And as for the coffee.... I will pass. Next time, I will bring the sweet tea. ;)

    I love fall and any inspiration is welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both you and Hannah know how to inspire, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute poem. I love the pictures, too!

    I wanted to tell you that I made your square cheeseburgers the other night and they were a huge hit! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did inspire! The photos are so pretty. We lost the last of our leaves in a windstorm yesterday, so the landscape is looking a bit bleak around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the enamel pot with the fall floral arrangement. It made my heart go pitter-patter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...