Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 35/10}

..  .. . . . . .. . . . . .
{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like try to feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.}


Today's Friday's Finds. 

A Wagon- Dragger. {snicker}



Little Brother.  Big Uncle.  Same dude... spending time with Big Sis, Little Nephew and Little Niece.

Thanks bro -  you're the best!  Thanks for taking time out of your afternoon (on a day off of work) just to "hang out".

Now Joel.  Can you truly say you feel like you're "draggin' your wagon", after this?   I mean, you know we totally wore you out.

~#~#~#~

Friends.  If you don't know about or personally use this phrase, then I'm so sorry.  You've got to hop on... and get with it!!  I love this phrase and use it all of the time.

If you're with me and you do use this phrase - regularly - say:  Amen!!!!!!!!!  Any questions?  email me...


Have a wonderful weekend, wagon and all.

8 comments:

  1. AMEN!!!

    Yep, it's one of the sayings we use around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a fun afternoon with Uncle Joel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I recall you using that many years ago already:) I can't believe Joel is a young man. of course he is, I just haven't seen a pic of him for a long time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard this saying before, thanks for the enlightenment.

    I loved the pic of your little bro with the kids, but I have to admit, I love your door, too, with the big glass window and the glass doorknob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard it, either. It sure made me laugh, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of it before! I am sure though I could figure some way to work it into conversation.
    BTW- How old is Joel? He is a man now, has it been that long since I seen him last? I guess, a couple of years can turn a boy into a man!
    ~ Sarah ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our family wagon phrase is "fix your wagon". As in when someone needs to be dealt with it's "I'm gonna fix his wagon". Don't know where it came from - probably a movie, as that's where we seem to get all our favorite phrases.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...