Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 36/10}

. .. . . ... . .. . . .. . .
{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like try to feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.}


Today's Friday's Finds.... an attentive audience and one great big girl story-teller!



: : I used to do this... when I was her age : :


Happy Weekend ~ Be Attentive!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow~~does that ever bring back memories! I used to read to our dog when I was that age. She was so patient and just sat there and listened. Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures of Aubrey and her friends. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a similar sight so many times! Love our little readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are indeed a very attentive audience .

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is that! I used to do that too!
    Have a great weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...