Quiet and common notions...shared here... with you, about life ~ our hearts and our home!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 37/10}

. .. . . ... . .. . . .. . .


{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.}

I'm so glad I found these...







 
before the heavy frost did. 
 
My flower beds are pretty much on their way out the back door, by now.  (The only thing that really looks okay anymore is the parsley.)  In fact they're full of leaves and "dead" foliage from the recent frosts we have had around here.  Seasons change.... is what it is.

Earlier today,  I found this quote (or saying) that I could really identify with - not sure who wrote it - but it says this.

Forgive yourself for all the things you forgot to do or neglected last summer. 
There is still plenty of time to plant spring bulbs, take inventory,
and dream about your garden the way you do about your quilts.
(I do dream about them ole quilts - I'm rather inspired after attending a quilt show last weekend.  I'll have to tell you about it.)
The best thing about gardening is that a new year is coming.



I'll leave you with this thought...

To everything there is a season and time for every purpose under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot. ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1-2
  Have a wonderful weekend....

5 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you found them and shared them with us....these photos are gorgeous as are the flowers themselves.
    you caught them at the perfect moment~that lighting is superb.

    we have officially turned cold in missouri.
    so sad.

    i answered your question on my comment section...probably more than you were looking for LOL!

    have a great weekend bevy!

    chas

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great weekend yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! You have a bit of sun flare going on in those pics! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such an uplifting and inspirational post. Wonderful photographs. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunlight is beautiful on the last flowers of the season.

    ReplyDelete

I love your encouraging comments! Thank you, so much, for letting me know you stopped by, today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...