Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He Cares

 . . . .. . . .. . . . .. . . ... .


It's been one of those days - literally - and today is not much different.   What do you do when the outside appears to remain ugly but on the inside, there burns a desire... deep inside... to grow more brighter with the love of Jesus and yet...

It's hardly noticed.  Does it matter?

I was made to think of this old hymn, penned by the hand of Frank E. Graeff.  Does Jesus care?

Oh, yes, he cares, I know he cares... his heart is touched with my grief;  When the days are weary, the long nights dreary, I know my Savior cares.   He cares.

I don't mean to sound so depressing... I'm just...

Just pondering, today... and I'm quite comforted by this thought that he cares

Amen??

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are saying. I'm praying for a lighter day for you today inside and out!
    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie, I pray for your day to be lighter and brighter. He soooo cares for us!

    Thanks for the beautifully written post, it was a bright spot in my day! :o)

    God bless and have a incredible week sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often sing this song when I need encouragement, although I rarely make it through without weeping.

    "What do you do...inside, there burns a desire..."

    You fan the flames, baby! Feed the flames of faith.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...