Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

On the side lines...

.. . . . . . . . ... . . . .. .

These never made it to the shop.


~Homespun Baby! Shoes~
(Sold to Gessi & Emely A.)

*****





~Wintering Willows~
(Sold to Rachel G.)
****


Just to show you a little more of the happenings on the side lines, taking place around here.   ;)   I'm continuing to fill orders as they come in...plus I'm trying to keep up with my own "orders/expectations".


Just got another call earlier this afternoon...

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! What do you put on the bottom of the baby shoes so they aren't slippery? The purse is just beautiful...the pattern seemed placed so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is beautiful and I love it!
    Rachel G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and the bag...so happy for you with all of these sales. You're doin' good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags are simply lovely. I love the names you come up for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I think that bag is my favorite one so far (except for mine, of course!). It is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...