Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin Fun

. .. . .. . . .. . . .. .

Feeling the urge to get my paints out again... I found a paper mache pumpkin and a little "Funkin" pumpkin - just begging for some "Bevy ~ TLC".



I'm still working on the paper mache pumpkin - workin' to get it looking just like a fantasy pumpkin.   I like LOVE how my little white pumpkin turned out.  What do you think?  Cute, eh?


Don't ask... it was with a lot of creativity to get it lookin' like this.   My inspiration came from here and here.

I went back, to the store over the weekend, for a few more and the store was sold out of funkin pumpkins.  Next Year?  We'll be stockin' up on these little guys. 

So fun....

: : Tell me.  What are some ways you've been busy creating for the fall holidays?  I would love to hear and see some of your creations... include a link, in your comment, if you would like.
On Thursday, I plan to bring you another delicious recipe... this time it's Pumpkin... stay tuned. 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, cute pumpkin! I don't care for orange, so I've been buying white ones. They look so calm and match everything. I love the saying on your pumpkin.

    Thanks for asking! I been crafting up a storm getting ready for the MIL to come for Thanksgiving. I even decorated my chairs! Follow my crafting trail by starting here.

    http://mommamindy.blogspot.com/2010/10/thanksgiving-in-my-home-and-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bevy~
    You did a beautiful job on the pumpkin!
    I'm looking forward to your recipe. I love pumpkin and since my birthday is in October, when I was growing up, Mom would sometimes make a pumpkin pie for me instead of a cake. Yum! :)
    Hope you're having a great week!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Bevy! I love the white pumpkin! Here in Canada our Thanksgiving is over so I'm itching for getting my Christmas decorations and crafts going. So I will live vicariously through your lovely fall decorations...until the weekend... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful message on your funkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely Bevy!
    You are quite talented and creative with things of this sort.

    We have been soapmaking. I made some honey oatmeal today along with some cinnamon nutmeg. It's smellin' yummy here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...