Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I would like to say that I am dreaming of a White Christmas...

. .. . . . .. . . . . .. . .

Let's just say the dream was pretty hopeful - there for awhile. 
A forecast snowy white. 
An actual White Christmas for once.

 

There were visions of snowflakes falling and snowballs flying...


and frosty, plump snowmen all standing there so nice...


It sounded pretty frightful - that weather did.  Yes, indeed-y!

And, now...

I guess it's all up in the air - as to how it will all turn out.

(No pun intended.  Well, it was - sort of.)

.:*.:.*.:.*.:.*:.

Around our hometown...
Maybe we'll get our snow
 later in the weekend.

And speaking of later in the weekend.  Saturday is coming ready or not.
  Christmas' gift making and wrapping and baking is still a plenty to be done. 
Will I make it in time?  
Well, that too, is up in the air... for right now. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too, but I'm not sure it will happen. One minute the weather reporters are telling us we will definitely have one, and the next they are saying it won't snow at all. So I guess I will just have to wait and see! Also, I LOVE your painting in the last post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sewing machine is still set up in the living room and my company, who came a day early, will have to mill around it until I finish. Making those flannel pj's that just HAVE to be done for Christmas. The only snow we have here are the snowflakes my daughters cut out and hung around the house. Raised in ND, I don't really miss the snow. :) Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to say, Merry Chirstmas, my dear friend.
    And I also wanted mention that your painting from yesterday's post is fantastic.
    I'm looking forward to the coming year and seeing just what God has instore for you and your family.

    God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bevy, sorry I've been absent from commenting this week. Sickness has struck again:(

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...