Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

. . . .. . . .. . . . .. . .

I found the following poem and thought it was appropriate to share with you this Christmas Eve.  As these photos show the kiddo's and their "excitement and wonder" on the first morning that our little tree was up...I wanted to capture these "moments" - as though they were back in time.

Merry Christmas, from our home to yours~

Oh, and I want to know if anyone is having Figgy Pudding or Plum Pudding on their Christmas menu?



CHRISTMAS
Marchette Chute

My goodness, my goodness,
It's Christmas again.
The bells are all ringing,
I do not know when
I've been so excited,
The tree is all fixed,
The candles are lighted,
The pudding is mixed.
The wreath's on the door
And the carols are sung,
The presents are wrapped
And the holly is hung.
The turkey is sitting
All safe in it's pan,
And I am behaving
As calm as I can.

* * * *

May your day, your Christmas Day and rest of the weekend
be a blessing and joyous time for you and your family.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and your family, Bevy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of your kids. So sweet. Have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Bevy!
    {{{hoping you get that white Christmas;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you edited your photos. What program do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...