Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things

. . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .. .

It's snowing as I type this and the lyrics of this song are dancing through my head - these are a few of my favorite things...

I just thought I would share a few photos with you today... some old, some new.  Mixing it up with a rhyme or two.  I know it, I can't help it.  It's like, what I do... ;)

****


Here's a picture of Aubrey, in last season's snow...


My honey, all frosty, after shoveling - not slow...
((hard worker = heavy sweat-er))

The hanging of ornaments, so random, what fun!


Kids rearranging these ornament's never gets done...
((ahem!))
((This was last year's tree.  See not much changed.))


Fragile vintage pretties all gathered like so...

Creating homemade gifts - that I like to sew...
((there is more I wish I could show you))


A steaming cup of hot coffee ... to help open my eyes



Little lights in the windows - like stars in night's sky.




****
What are a few of your favorite things?

6 comments:

  1. many of your favorite things too Bevy!
    What a warm, inviting home you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Especially the one of your tree all lit up and the one of the steaming cup of coffee - just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful decorations you have, Bevy!! You are so talented to be able to make such pretty things.
    Hope you all are staying warm!! It's been very cold and windy here.
    Take care.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me laughing with your first little rhyming poem! :) Loved all the pictures of your home. So cozy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos...
    and wonderful favorites

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you captured the shadows and light and then the steam in your coffee photo. You could frame it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...