Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

the 95th!

. . . .. . . .. . . . ... .. . .. ..

We're not home today! 

 Instead, we're here, at the 95th Annual Pennsylvania Farm Show...




.... gathering * NEW * photos...



....eating all kinds of yummy - D E L I C I O U S-  Foods....


....and, keeping up with the kiddos....



We'll fill you on this year's (today's fun!) experience - when we get back - that is if we're not too tuckered out.

It really can be a crowded place... but it's gotten "much cleaner" over the years and so it makes for a great family event to see and do.

One of my most favorite things to do is to see if I run into anyone I know or recognize... from back in the day.  You never know... Scott thinks it's awfully hilarious.

** these photos are all from last year.

3 comments:

  1. {{FUN}}

    I hope you all eat plenty of funnel cake for me:)

    and was that butta?

    I hope you find something to dip that into:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!
    95 years is a long time. They must be doing something right. And what a great family treat.

    My husband and I always ask each other "did you see anyone you know?", when we are out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT FUN! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...