Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday's Finds | Farm Show Update

... . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .

I'm back and I have to make it quick... I'm ready to "hit the hay".  What a long and wonderful day.  This post may most likely just be heavy with new farm show photos (letting them speak for themselves) and then it's those two food items that made me so - H A P P Y!!!

Here you go...
















These two food items are forever etched as Farm Show must - haves.  Fried Mozzarella Cubes (w/marinara) and  Homemade Belgian Waffles with Cinnamon Ice Cream, drizzled with honey.

Oh My GAWSH!!!!!

2012  - here we come! 

1 comment:

  1. Have mercy!

    I could go for some waffles about right now.

    Such cute photos of your blessed little family. Thanks for sharing the:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...