Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday's Finds | One bag at a time

. .. . .. . . ... . .. . . .. .

{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.}




Special Orders keep rolling in and I'm finding that I don't have the time I would like to have to devote or give to Bags by Bevy like I would love to give.  So.... we work at it "one bag at a time".... when we can.
 
Thank you for your patience.
 
Here is the latest special order placed... RESERVED for Kristy H.  (It's not for Sale!)
 
I call it a "Little bit of Leopard Love".
 



 
****
 
On to the next... several orders, placed. 
 
I do hope to fill my Etsy shop, again - eventually!  But, don't get me wrong... I enjoy this sort of problem.
 
I might be back later today to update you on our Farm Show experience, from yesterday.  I found two of the most DELICIOUS food items out there... that are worth going to the farm show just for those.  Yummmmmm.
Right now, I'm still recuperating.... fun day... but oh, so tiring. ;)
 
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous bag. I'm sure Kristy will love it. Congratulations on the "busy-ness" of your business!!
    See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! :)

    My friend has had one of the worst weeks - and this is JUST what she needs... :) Love the name! Thank you SO, SO much!!!!!!

    Can't wait to meet it in person. Sorry to hear you are so backed up, but glad for you! Maybe if your bags weren't so gorgeous - there is a price to pay for doing good work.... :)

    Thank you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...