Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Old Time Sunday Hymn Sing | Heavenly Sunlight

. . .. .. . . . .. . . . .. . .


Heavenly Sunlight
H. J. Zelley/ G. H. Cook

Walking in sunlight, all of my journey;
Over the mountains, through the deep vale;
Jesus has said " I'll never forsake thee",
Promise divine that never can fail.

Chorus:
Heavenly Sunlight, heavenly sunlight;
Flooding my soul with glory divine:
Hallelujah, I am rejoicing,
Singing his praises, Jesus is mine.

Shadows around me, shadows above me,
Never conceal my Saviour and Guide;
He is the Light, in him is no darkness,
Ever I'm walking, close to his side.

(chorus)

In the bright sunlight, ever rejoicing,
Pressing my way to mansions above;
Singing his praises, gladly I'm walking,
Walking in sunlight, sunlight of love.

(chorus)

******

3 comments:

  1. That's an old favorite!! Thanks for posting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not sing this song without a smile on my face and a bounce in my step. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...