Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Simply Saturday (formerally known as Silently on Saturday)

...  .. . .. . .. . . .. ... . . .

Rather then continuing on with my current Saturday theme called Silently on Saturday... I've decided to join up (from here on out) with my sweet friend, Jenn, from A Country Girl's Ramblings - for her Simply Saturday Link-up Party, instead.

And, you can too!  See Jenn's blog for details...


 
 
****


The photos I take will still be only one photo with little or no words... just something from around our home over the course of the day - on Saturday.  It's not a very "clear, articulate" photo but the idea is clear enough - we're (all) climbing the walls around here!!
 



Happy Saturday!!

5 comments:

  1. Still snowing?! Love Miss Aubrey's look and her hair is really growing...So cute! Thanks for linking up and Yes, you did it just fine. You do know I was teasing you right? Love ya, friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll!
    We were climbing the walls up until this beautiful saturday.

    girl, it's 56 degrees here! I'm not sure I'm ready for this, but I just hung some clothes on the line and I think I might just be;)

    Have a Happy One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jenn: Yes! It was snowing again today and we're expecting another HUGE storm - later this week.

    @ Amanda : You might get some of that storm, too. But, enjoy the washline for me... I'm "jealous". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the update on your leg ??!!

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo Bevy! She is a sweetie-pie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...