Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

time to put it all away

 . .. .. . . . . . .. . . . . .


Past time, actually.

In years past, because I decorated for Christmas in more of a winter-ish theme - I'd leave it up till the first week of February.

Not so much, anymore.

My wonderful husband has been "encouraging" me to, you know, start a little earlier...

and, you know what?  I'm glad.

All decorations are boxed back up and ready to go their attic-al resting ground.

Go, in peace!

* * * * *


5 comments:

  1. I just put ours away this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put ours away last week except for a few crocheted snowflakes that I left hanging in one of my big windows. I love Christmas decorations, but I am always happy to get the tree down and the house back to normal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had lots of company, so I am slowly getting it all put back this week lol.
    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knocked down the tree and decorations Monday. We didn't celebrate our Christmas here on the Ponderosa 'till last Saturday. I'd rather celebrate late and have the gang together. We had a blast and a half!!!

    God bless ya and have a fantastic New Year sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took all mine down before New Year's eve this year! But there have been times when it was up waaay into January! I prefer it to be feeling a bit too soon than a bit too late...for this year anyway. :)

    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...