Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday's Finds | If only...

. .. .. .. .. . .. .. .... .. .. . . .

{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.}




You'd think it would...

I mean it should....

At least, Scott is hoping that this

*NEW*

sleep study

will...

work.

****

Just a fun Friday's Find!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just for fun... I thought I would let you know what I'm doing tonight.

I'm going for a ladies sleepover - an overnight.

Two years ago, when we did the same sort of event, I didn't have an Overnight Bag, so I quick made myself one - earlier that day.  I'm so glad I did... I love this bag. 

~My Yellow Rose of Summer~
(My personal bag!)

I'm looking forward to packing this bag... spending the night with several other ladies... probably getting little or no sleep... eating homemade pizza and chocolate fondue... playing games... laughing lots till the tears run.

I need this.

Happy Friday to all!!



7 comments:

  1. Love your bag!
    Yes you do need this!

    ENjoy every moment of it. You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, thinking my plans for the night are cancelled since Chantel felt feverish 102.5 and then, it dropped after tylenol. Runny nose, and not feeling the best. Cancelled half the plans and she needs to feel better, since we really need to sell my parents van on Monday. Our break will be summer vacation in July, we hope. :-) Finally taking the 1st one in 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great time!
    Katie is having two friends spend the night, so there probably won't be much sleeping going on at my house tonight either!
    I really like your bag. You did a beautiful job, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Scott to wear sunscreen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun thing to do...a *grown up* sleepover!! I'm sure you will have a fabulous time. You are one talented girl...that bag is adorable. :)

    Many blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag!!!! Have a wonderful time hanging out with the girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...