Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

There's Only One!

. .. .. . .. . .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .


Just wanted to share with you all the biggest news around our household....
and, Little One makes three!! 

Big Brother and Big Sister are very, very excited... and so are we.  But also rather grateful... it is... only one.  There had been multiple prayers for the potential of more than one...child.  But, we won't say from who. ;)

We found out we were expecting, on Christmas morning!  And here is the way we told our (extended) family...




We waited with anxious, bated breath - to see if anyone would be nosy enough to figure out the message left (ALL DAY!) on the fridge... no one noticed, until my niece, Maddy, asked me if those were just a lot of letters up there?  I told her that there is a secret message on the fridge and the first person to figure it out - won the prize.  "Everyone" overheard that being said and came running...

I think my brother Joel was the one who first figured it out that he was going to be an uncle, once again. ;)

See you in real life, Little One, (Lord Willing!) sometime in mid-to-late August.

****
FYI: Another reason for the trigger of the unexpected - bout of Phlebitis, over the past three weeks.

**Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers - as I hope these next weeks and months go by smoothly and without further incident. 

We'll keep you posted, as we go along....

17 comments:

  1. Oh Bevy, congratulations! This is wonderful news. I hope all will continue to go well with your health so that you will have a safe and joyful pregnancy. So happy for your family. :)~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought . .. maybe . .. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So VERY excited for you, Scott and the kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! My birthday is August 18th, so maybe that would be a good day to have a baby! :) Actually, any day is a good day to have a baby, they're such a blessing. Still praying for healing, will add prayers for the one the Lord is knitting together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lordy mercy!!!!!I am plum grinning from ear to ear! I am so happy for you!!!!! That is the sweetest darn photo! So perfectly and wonderfully made by our amazing and awesome God! I wish I could give you a big ol' mama hug!
    Love YOu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAhhhhh!! I'm SO excited for you!!!!!! :D
    We tried to tell my mom and her partner with a scrable game too and it took her FOREVER to figure it out....and it was MUCH more obvious then yours even! HAHA! LOVE IT!!!

    Oooo, so happy for you all! May God continue to bless you through this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is SO super cool!! We missed you at MOPS today. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev!!! I nearly fell off my chair when I saw your picture! Congratulations!!!! SO thrilled for you! I'll keep praying for healing and no more health issues! I can't wait to tell Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I did a happy dance for you when you told me! Sending all my love your way tonight...can you feel it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. COngrats! I know this may seem like I was jumping to conclusions ... but one of those times scott posted for you ... I was sure I had missed something. I searched and couldn't find anything.So I am still surprised! Best wishes, I know from experiance being preggy in Aug is miserable and hot ... I cant even begine to imagin how miserable it would be back there! Ok so that was SO NOT encouraging. Sorry. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're all so happy for you and Scott, A & C !
    You've got a beautiful baby, there!

    LOVE you!
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo happy for you!!! Congratualtions!! Praying the rest of your pregnancy goes well and for healing of the phlebitis. Did you have your consultation yet? Love and prayers to you! Missy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bev, That Baby is soooo cute!!!! Love Aunt Rachel and all the rest of us in the anders fam. smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I found your blog via the Reluctant Entertainer blog and enjoyed reading some of your posts. I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very, very, VERY exciting Bevy!!! Congratulations! I will pray for you tonight.

    In Him,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...