Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday's Finds | Spring Green

. .. . . . .. . . . . .. .. . . .. . . . .

I had a feeling the wait wouldn't be too long.  I had to just get out there and start looking around. ;)



It's only a little bit - here and there.  But it's something worth waiting for, isn't it?

Friday's Finds : Spring Green

****

Have a wonderful weekend.  Oh, and by the way.  You'll never guess what my hubby is up to this weekend. 
He and my "red-neck" brother-in-law are planning their annual BIG PIG GIG this week.  They'll be butchering... ahhh, about 6 hogs on Saturday morning.  Starting at about 5 AM!

It's all in a day's work...

Pray for their safety, and my sanity.  ;)


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Bevy~
    That's about the way my daffodils look right now. It won't be long! :)
    Wow, your husband has quite a day ahead of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one fine Friday Find!

    Hope your men have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how nice...I think we are quite a few weeks away from any green....

    Thanks for sharing! I'll keep waiting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott knows how to butcher pigs?? If we had known we could have paid him to do ours last fall instead of someone else. Maybe next time. That is if I can talk Christian into doing it again. They sure are stinky. :)

    Congratulations on the new little one by the way. I kept meaning on getting over here to comment and never got around to it until now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet greens poking up out of the earth. We are still a ways of from seeing this. Can't wait though!

    Do you help with the pig butchering?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...