Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simply Saturday | Coming Clean

 ..  . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . .. .


If it wasn't for this dear treasure in my home... I don't know...this home would be a  sincere disaster. 

Just kidding. 

But... once again, I'm just being honest coming clean when I say I really don't LOVE to clean. 

This bissel sweeper has been a super duper blessing to me and our family.  I use it nearly every. single. day.  Sometimes twice a day.

If you would like to read a couple of previous posts that I've done on this subject see HERE (minus the giveaway- sorry!) and HERE.  Enjoy.


***




Linking up today with Jenn, from A Country Girl's Ramblings.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.  It's cold here today.  A good day to stay in and clean.  Ha!

3 comments:

  1. That's what I did today, my friend! It is too cold here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy!
    and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like cleaning as a small one, but as I became an adult and got my own place, my thoughts changed. I wrote about it on my blog. You would have to go to the archives and look up Cleaning, Shining, and Glorifying.
    It's cold here in Kentucky too! I'm so ready for Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...