Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday's Finds | Poured Out

 .. . .. .. . .. .. ... .. .. .. . . .. . .
I love this picture. 

It is purely the zoom of the camera, through the rain, and no alteration done to it whatsoever.

It reminds me of a watercolor painting - which happens to be some of my favorite kinds of artwork.

((moving on...))

***


Strange twist for a Friday's Finds, today... but here goes.

Today is Friday.  Hallelujah!  But, I feel completely and utterly poured out.

So does my man.

This week has (actually the last several, have) been a long one.

Scott has given of himself relentlessly to his studies... which, tomorrow, 9 AM, by the way, is the date and time of his next computer exam (3+  hour long, sit down time) which will tell us how much he has really "poured out", from himself, and into this round of studies.  Very Tough.

We pray for God's will and a great test score!

I, of course, standing by my man, have taken the brunt of the grunt work - at least in the home life - during the last two weeks before the exam.  We're in it together.  It's just the way it is.

But... I feel it. 

I'm on empty.

I love how Ann, in her book, One Thousand Gifts, talks about ...

emptying to fill.

***

More on this subject, come Monday.


3 comments:

  1. Praying like crazy about tomorrow morning my precious friend! May God continue to strengthen you and Scott particularly over the next 2 days. May you meet Him in a sweetness that is very special and specific today as you walk in faith - as He increases in you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is faithful and will see you through this. May He grant you the strength to endure and perservere through the next few days and then may our Lord grant you a period of rest and refreshment and re-fill the tank that can oftentimes feel so empty. Sharing in your struggle and praying for you my dear dear friend.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you and Scott! I know exactly what you are saying and how you are feeling. I've been there before my dear friend. Let God know...out loud! Tell him your feelings and He will fill you up! Love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...