Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

HOWDY!! in a Simply Saturday Kinda Way

. .. . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .. .. . .. .


I don't know what all the hub-bub is about.....I told her I'd get her a dishwasher........Maybe I should have clarified.....We'd make a dishwasher....or two.........Of course, with the third dishwasher now on it's way, what more could she ask for?

HOWDY!  If you're fairly new to visiting Treasured Up and Pondered. Hello to you from Bevy's other better half. My name is Scott and I try to write a post every Second Day of the month. We like to call these posts - Scott's Second Sayings. Thanks for stopping by.



****

Linking up today with Jenn from A Country Girl's Ramblings for her Simply Saturday.




Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Scott! Loved this! Joel has said this to me before, too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you in some kind of violation of child labor laws? :) ~K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...