Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Signs of Growth

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. .. .. . . .

The signs of spring are everywhere.  All around us.

Beautiful

 Blooming

  Greatly anticipated

  New life

 Change




But what if we said it this way? 

Signs of Growth

...in the soil of our hearts
Would the words still have the same affect? 

Beautiful

 Blooming

 Greatly anticipated

New life

Change

Growth, in our lives, often comes by
trowel and error,
doesn't it?

We don't always appreciate the way Spring comes, by way of entering our hearts. 
The process - so often - takes time and patience.  But, in the end there is (great) reward.

....it's time to get growin'.

6 comments:

  1. I will never look at my lovely grape hyacinths the same. :) Thanks for provoking spiritual thoughts today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of those cute little flowers?
    When they pop out, it's a sure sign of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always called them Bluebells - but I think what Momma Mindy (comment above) called them is the correct name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A spring season of(in) the heart... I like that idea. Too many winters, lately. I'm ready for the freshness of spring , some new blossoms would be nice!
    Blessings to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm not so sure it would...It's certainly time to get growing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful!!!! I love blue bonnets as well...:) I wanted to stop in and let you know that I am back to blogging. I missed visiting. So glad to be back!

    Xo, Meme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...