Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Simply Saturday | Tea Time

... . .. . .. .. . . . . . .. . .. . .. 


I almost made her get down - as she is always in this window playing with this china tea set.  Notice one teacup is gone. missing. broken. 

Instead.  I ran for the camera and told her to "do it some more". 

Big step... for me. :)  Arent' you proud of me?

****




Joining up with Jenn,today, at A Country Girl's Ramblings... for her Simply Saturday link up.



7 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! LOVE the pig tails...love the preciousness of her enjoying her "tea"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! She is such a little honey, I miss little fingers around my home. Of course, my big kids still manage to break a lot of my things, so I am impressed with your little Aubrey no play so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured such a great picture! I love how the cup completely covers her entire face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, reminds me of Hycinth Bucket, she goes by Bouquet. :-)"Keeping Up Appearances"- is the show, it's British. She serves tea to her neighbor, who breaks her cups. Not into tea cups, more into mugs myself. :-) even for tea. :-) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go and let her be a girl!!!
    Love this, Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am very proud of you, since reading your previous posts.
    I've enjoyed catching up on your blog the most of all.
    Oh Bevy, what a blessing you will be to other mothers because you have stepped out in faith to tell your beautiful story...

    I was almost in tears reading the posts. You have truly touched my heart. Thank you for being the real deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...