Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Simply Saturday | Welcome

. .. . . .. . .. . . .. . .. . . . .. . . ..


Someone gave me a few forsythia branches in another flower arrangement, earlier this week.  As the other flowers began to fade - I decided to add these few branches in with this other starting-to-go  arrangement - of bittersweet.  One of my favorite things.  Branches.

I love the natural look - brought indoors. 

I could tell, right away, the bright yellow was a welcome change to this corner of the room.

:WELCOME:

is what the white sign says, too ... although, it's rather hard to read.

****





Simply Saturday has been temporarily moved to a new location.
Come join me over at Lisa's to see what others are posting for their Simply Saturday - link up!

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful arrangement. Yellow is always so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and pretty! Forsythia is such a bright and unmistakable sign of spring.
    Have a wonderful Easter, Bevy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. It never occurred to me to bring forsythia branches into the house to decorate with...gotta go see if I have any blooms left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mindy. I just stick them in... no water. They'll wilt and dry up. If my vase thingy was all forsythia, then after their all dry... the branches would still looking charming in their own right.

    I love bringing in bird nests too. But that is a whole nother story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...