Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Simply Saturday | Busy Weekend

 .. . .. . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .. .

Good Morning, rather, I should say Good Afternoon!

I was off to a Caregroup Ladies Breakfast this morning...


and took this Blueberry Coffee Cake, as part of my contribution.

And immediately, after that, I was off to a Wedding!  I never saw a more beaming and beautiful bride.
It was simply beautiful.  Gorgeous day, too.

I wasn't invited to the reception, just the wedding service.  So, I didn't get any photos of the real bride or of the wedding or of my handsome brother who happened to be one of the groomsmen.  He's so cute...



But it did send me down memory lane... as I thought of our own wedding celebration - in the month of May.  Actually, next Saturday will be our (Scott and I) 6th year Wedding Anniversary.  Hard to believe...

Happy Mother's Day - tomorrow!!  And, like I said, a busy weekend.  Tomorrow (late Sunday afternoon) Scott and I are going to a Philadelphia Phillies Game.  A great date night - highly anticipated.  A wonderful Mother's Day gift - for sure. ;)

***
Joining up, today, with Lisa who is currently hosting Simply Saturday, over at the Army Chaplains Wife.






Have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to you Bevy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coffee cake looks so good! Thanks for linking up today.

    (By the way, my husband is currently in Philadelphia for an Army training!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for your mothers day!!! That sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun, we are attending a lot sporting events between, late May and Sept. The Phillies game is in June for us. We didn't get to go at all last year. We are trying to get through the day by spending time as a family and going to a Nature Center, which usually helps me, with Memory Days. Thinking of my Mom and 3 children in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Phillies! Have a great time.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a busy, but wonderful weekend! Hope you and Scott have an amazing time on your date night. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...