Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

behind the scenes and First Day of Summer! sale announcement

. .. . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . ..
I haven't given any updates as to what's been happening behind the scenes around here - regarding Bags by Bevy - for a long time.  Partly due to the fact that I couldn't post photos for awhile and partly due to gifts given - that if I would've shown them, the gifts might have been revealed before it was time.

So here is what I've been up to... lately.



"Black Beauty" - Overnight Bag

Homespun Baby! Shoes

Homespun Baby! Shoes

Homespun Baby! Shoes
(bag and 2 pair)
Sold to Rachel A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blushing Zebra

"Blushing Zebra" - Medium/Large
Sold to Rachel G.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 SOMETHING NEW!!!

Linen Brooch

linen brooches

Linen Brooches - with center vintage button
(all given as gifts)

Look for this *NEW* item in my Etsy Shop - $8.00each

SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember Me" ~ Large Bag



bag & 1 pair
Homespun Baby! Shoes
gift given to Jen F.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Sand & Sage" - small bag
RESERVED for Mary Jeanne L.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nestled" 
 Large Bag (over the shoulder)
Sold to Susie C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Homespun Baby! Shoes
2 pair
Sold to Rachel A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Homespun Baby! Shoes
gift given to "be announced"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shew!!  That's pretty much where I've been.  I didn't realize there was so much to show you.

Again, I'm currently still working on a few special orders that need to be in by August before my baby comes.  Apologizing that there isn't much to show for in my etsy shop. 

One of these days there will be some more choices.

Speaking of.
Since today is the First Day of Summer...let's kick it off with a Sale!

** The two bags listed in my etsy shop are now on SALE for $25.00/each.  Regularly priced at $35.00 **

One thing that is nice - is that while the Little's are attending VBS this week.  Each evening presents a chance for me to sew, in one of the "vacant" rooms there at the school/church.

I am "sew" hoping to catch up... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful Bevy! You have a very creative talent for sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...