Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Finds | star gazin'

. .. . .. . .. . . . .. . . .. . . ... . . . .
{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome.

On Friday's I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned. You'll never guess what I'm going to find, next.}


A 25 cent find at the thrift store...

What a welcome distraction to their entertainment while mommy perused the aisles of the local thrift store, all in hopes of finding that perfect treasure.  You know what I mean??


These star gazin', cool little dudes hardly go anywhere without wearing their *new* shades. That is unless the lenses pop out and we can't find them...anywhere.

Do you know how many times one would go missing and we gave it up for lost... only to discover it in the oddest of places while outdoors or wherever? 

It's amazing what a little prayer can do.  Seriously. 



Happy Friday to you!!

PS: 

Tonight is our last night of VBS.  Oh what a sad day/evening this is going to be... but I got some sewing projects (semi) caught up on.  Yay!!

No calf born yet, this week... uhmmm.

I need to bake something with rhubarb today...or tomorrow.  I have a bunch of it in my fridge that I keep forgetting about.

It's a rainy day, here today - and COOLER - I love it.  Thank you, Lord!




3 comments:

  1. Cool Shades!! Sweet babies!!!

    Mama and I were out yesterday and came across an estate sale... Lots of fun finds including a new table for our homeschooling room... Got to love that!

    I found a sweet book for my Anna for .50 and a little train pinball toy for Brandon for a 1.00. They're thrilled!! :-)

    Have a wonderful day!
    Love carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Bevy, I hope to "find" a treasure soon. Am in Cali with oldest daughter, her hubby and two kids, waiting for baby #3! However, until that time, would love to go to a thrift store or two...

    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture!
    I enjoy the thrift stores too. You never know what 'treasure' you might find.
    My mom makes strawberry rhubarb pies and jelly...just a thought. :)
    Sure wish you could send some of that cool weather down here. We're at 89 right now.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...