Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

making birthday memories

. .. . .. .. . . . .. . . .. . . .. ...

One...two....three...four (I remember this one)... five....six... seven... eight (this one, too)...nine...ten...
thirteen (my favorite birthday)...fourteen... sixteen (yeehaw! here I come)... eighteen...twenty...

twenty-three (huge changes in my life - the year my dad died)...

twenty-five.... twenty-nine (yikes!)...I couldn't turn thirty, not yet....(I did and it was the most traumatic one for me.)

thirty-two (finally, married)...thirty-four (with child)... thirty-six (with children)....

thirty-seven (fun day/weekend) and holding.... until tomorrow.

I'll be THIRTY-EIGHT!!

Happy Birthday, to me.

Oh, how the years go by?   But where to?  Seriously.

****

I don't know what I think about this. Another birthday.  It's pretty much looking to just be another day - for me.  I do have some fun stuff planned with my mom and kiddo's, tomorrow - in fact, I was born on my Aunt Janice's 30th birthday and my mom and her three sister's are planning to have a Sister's Day - so that will be fun, hanging out with aunts and (a few of my) cousins.  Later, Scott and I (and kids) will probably go out to dinner with my Mother-in-law.

And then, on Saturday, I'll be shopping, to Lancaster, all day, with another girlfriend of mine. ;)  Scott is keeping the little ones home with him for the day. 

Sunday, another busy day with a work picnic for Scott, after church.

So, in case you don't hear from me, much over the weekend,  it's because I'll be off elsewhere, making memories of my thirty-eighth. 

If I don't die of a heat and high humidity stroke first.

Just thought I would let you know. ;)

11 comments:

  1. 38 with Child!!!!! I do beleive the older we get the more celebration we should have! I hope you have a splendid and you are celebrated!
    Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day, early. I'm 38 too. Scary year, since my mom went downhill physically at my age and physically, I've felt worse recently, due to the stress of the loss of both my parents. :-( Praying that things improve and hoping to see a reflexologist soon, which should help too. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow, Bevy!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you have a grand time doing all the fun stuff you have planned!

    Forty was the b-day I had a traumatic time with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Yay! Sounds like you have some great plans. Hope your day is wonderful, Bevy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope you read this before you take off for all your birthday celebrations. It sounds like you have a lot to do.
    Happy Birthday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!

    Happy Birthday Dear Bevy!!!!

    you DESERVE each and every sweet moment that will take place this weekend.

    Praying for your safety and fun!

    Love You!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, dear friend! And congratulations of joining the 38-year-old club. I'm currently a member ya know! Have a wonderful weekend and try to stay as cool as possible!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Bevy!!! God bless you!! I'm happy to 'know' you - and find you and your blog a wonderful blessing! Praying for a blessed weekend and year to follow!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!! To Lancaster shopping? Ooh...
    what a fun day...

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Bev! You know, life has been non-stop crazy around here and your b'day didn't get on my calendar at the beginning of the year and I didn't get to catch up on your blog until this morning so............I missed your birthday!!!! SOB!!!! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me :*( You're one my most favorite people in all the world and I'm so sorry that I didn't celebrate your special day with you :*(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...