Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday's Finds | Old Faithful's

. .. . .. . .. . . .. ... . . . . .. . . .. . . . ..  ..
Friday's Find ~ two dear old faithful's... gettin' er done

 

This isn't too unusual to find these two, in our flower beds, at the end of the day.

((And, my son looking just as dirty.))


{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome.

On Friday's I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned. You'll never guess what I'm going to find, next.}
****

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your Friday Find! AHHH...boys and dirt...they just go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jenn.

    Yeah... they do. Girls too. ;) Aubrey gets right in there with it all.

    Caleb has a shirt that reads "Dirt - It's my favorite color". It's very appropriate that the shirt is white. haha.

    Drives me nuts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if your little ones are anything like my Josh, they'll still have their toy tractors when they're 28 years old! Of course, now they're just for display purposes~~suuuure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, boy's toys... My boy is 24. His toys have real engines now! :)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...