Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm tired!

. ... . . .. .. .. . ... . . . .. . ... .. . .. ... .. .. .. .

Happy Saturday to you!

I have had such a couple of busy last couple of days that I haven't been online here much.

I apologize for no advance warning.

However I did manage to have a few design changes made to my blog.  In case you haven't noticed.

I got a few more bag orders finished.

Got some "nesting" done.

Yes!  you read that correctly.

My mother was here on Friday - all day - to help me.

I was so blessed because my Mother-in-law took the kiddo's, watching them, while my mom and I cleaned and sorted and rearranged and plain just wore ourselves out.

This morning I was at a ladies breakfast - kinda early.
I volunteered to make the main breakfast dish.
So, that being said...

I was late to bed last night and up rather early this morning.  Making ready.

I'm tired.

I think I may go take a nap - which makes me feel like I'm old. 

Very old.

And, very pregnant. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I hear you loud and clear!!!! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should be tired:)

    I love your hospitality journal idea! I'm completely going to do this too!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Goodness!
    Glad your Mother was there to help!
    Get some rest and sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...