Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday's Finds | Cute and Cheesy

.. .. . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . .. . . . . .. . ... .

Today's find is definitely a cheesy one...but it's cute.




{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned. You'll never guess what I'm going to find, next.}



So, this is for all the new-to-be married out there or maybe just recently you've been married... and you really, really think you KNOW your spouse or spouse to be.

You don't.

Wait a couple of years...

There is always something new to know about your loved one.  And, I'll be honest...
although this one still makes us smile... I'm sure that there will be many more, just like this one, that will keep my husband and I "surprised".

***

The other evening, Scott and I were out to dinner (with the kids).

In the past, it's always been, we'll discuss if we'd like an appetizer or not.  If we both agree... it's not long before one of us will volunteer to get fried Mozzarella Cheese sticks.

I swear.

I believed I would agree or volunteer the idea to Scott based on the fact that I WAS SURE it was because HE LOVED THEM.

He swore, he would suggust or agree to them because...well...

"No, It's because YOU LOVE THEM, Bev!"

We went round and round on this, not believing this to be true... ending up in laughter.

We both like them.  But - geez, Seriously, we would be willing to try other appetizer's had we not been so willing to try and please each other with cheese.


Isn't that funny?

Do you have any similiar stories?

***

Have a wonderful weekend.

Oh, by the way.  Tomorrow is a 1,000+ ear-of-corn, Corn-y Party.

Think of me... please, with thoughts and prayers.







2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... My parents were married about 10 years or so when they discovered that neither of them liked tuna. My mom served it up because she thought Dad liked it a lot and he ate it because she served it and he just knew she liked it! Neither one liked it at all but ate it for the sake of the other. And none of us children particularly cared for tuna either(although I like it fine now), but they required us to eat it anyways because one of them apparently liked it! hahaha We were all happy when they made the discovery that neither one liked tuna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious, and positively sweet! He who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. Sit back and enjoy the blessings!

    :) Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...