Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday's Finds | our little buddy

. . .. . .. . . . .. . . ..  .. . . .. . .. . . . . . ..

This little guy has been getting braver and more relaxed as the days have gone by.  We see "our little bunny-buddy" - every. single. day.  Out in the driveway - sitting out under one of our vehicles, never venturing far into the grass or running away (too much) if the we get too close. 

It always amazes me - that he'll just sit there and take us all in.  Noise and all.  It makes me think of my favorite childhood book (memory), by Margaret Wise Brown, called: A Home for a Bunny (Big Little Golden Books). 

I bet if I were as brave as one of my gal-friends... who would have tried to domesticate this bunny a long time ago... this bunny surely would have a home.  A home of his own.  He probably already does... but I'm just saying.

Isn't he adorable? 

{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned. You'll never guess what I'm going to find, next.}


*****

Happy Friday to you All!!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet!! And what fun for the little ones!! There used to be one at our old house that would take naps under my lavender bushes. Have a great weekend, Bevy and family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bunnies. Cute name that you have given him/her. Are you feeding it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little buddy! Is it safe to assume that he hasn't nibbled on any of your pretty flowers or vegetables yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I love rabbits! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...