Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a .... girl!

. .. . . .. .. . .. ... .. . .. . .. . . .. .. ... . . . . . ..
Updated post 8/25 -  with pictures


So sorry to keep you all out of the loop for as long we have here.  I'm WAS also unable to post any photos till now, due to a few technical difficulties.  In fact, my hubby being the techie-dude that he is, finagled his way - just so that you could even get another update from us.



Jayne Abigail joined our family at 8:21am...via c-section, this morning, August 24th.  She is one big gal.  She weighed in at 9lbs 12 oz. (5grams) and is 21 1/2" long (head circumference 14 1/2in).  The two doctor's performing the surgery had quite the time trying to get her out.  She was so lodged in there - they actually needed to use the help of a vacuum.  Believe me - I felt the struggle.  I'll definitely be sore the next couple of days.

Thankfully, though, all is well.  Her apgar score was 9/9.  Really good!!  We're so grateful for that.

She's been a champion nurser...another thing I'm so grateful for. :)


Big brother and sister love her to pieces... so does Mommy and Daddy, aunts and uncles - and both grandma's.

Love you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.

~Bevy

17 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations and God bless you all!! I was thinking about you all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie!!! And Praise the Lord!!! Those were brandon's exact measurements and pounds!!! I understand the "struggle" part that you are talking about! :-)

    Congratulations and I will be praying for your recovery!!!

    A beautiful name by the way!!! :-)

    Love carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Bevy!! Looking forward to seeing some pictures! Been thinking about you and praying for you today. HUGS!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! Congratulations, Silvers on another beautiful and healthy baby! Pics, pics, pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love u guys!
    <3 rachel g

    ReplyDelete
  6. praising God for your family right now!!!

    What a BEEYOUTIFUL name!

    Looking forward to those pictures;-)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love her name! I'm so glad everything is ok and everyone is doing well. Definitely looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jayne = Gracious
    Beautiful name!

    Praying for a speedy recovery.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!!! Love her name :-) Can't wait to meet her. Will pray for your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise the Lord! How nice of you to use my middle name, with the exact spelling! :)

    So thankful all is going well. May the Lord grant you a fast and healthy recovery.

    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! So happy for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been thinking about you and anxiously waiting for an update! Congratulations! Love the name and the spelling of Jayne that you chose. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! What a big girl! I love her name, too, especially the spelling you chose for Jayne. Very pretty. Can't wait to see the pictures! Praying that you're not too sore...

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I'm SO happy for all of you!!! What a BEAUTIFUL name you have chosen!!! Thankful for answered prayers!

    Oh and we can TOTALLY swap c-section stories, your story and mine, VERY simular, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Just another thing we have in common! ;)

    Much love to all of you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATS! I've been so patient waiting to hear! ;) I LOVE her name! Can't wait to see her. I'm STILL WAITING......;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY!!! We've had some major lightening storms and I couldn't get on the computer. I have been wondering!!! :) Congratulations on your healthy, "big", girl! Can't wait to see those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, how exciting! I'm so happy for you and congratulations on a lovely addition to your family. I hope the adjustment goes very smoothly! :) I hope you're getting awesome care as that is what you gave way back when I had Abby. :)

    Love,
    Mary Landis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...