Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday's Finds | painted pink toenails

. .. . .. .. .. . .. .. .. . .. ...  .. .. . . .. . .. . . ... .. .

The other day we were over at my mom's.  My sister, Jules, was there too and Aubrey started asking for her toenails to be painted.  {WHAT?!?!} 

I don't know if Jules put the idea into her head or what, but so it goes...

{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned. You'll never guess what I'm going to find, next.}

Today's featured Friday Find makes me smile.



 For some reason I find this last photo so humorous...



It is truly tell-tale.  Isn't it?

*****
Happy Weekend to all of you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable! When I had my last baby, Beka, she had two teenage sisters. Her little toenails were always painted. It was so cute, a way for the older girls to bond with baby sister. Enjoy your weekend, friend!

    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute... Love the nail painting pictures.. Chantel loves to paint hers.. especially at her sleep over when she turned 8... :-) Get ready for more nailpolishing.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute! I love the crossed arms - she's going to be an expert 'reciever of pamering' one day -LOL

    Blessings in Christ
    Shirley Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caleb's expression in the first picture is so funny~~as if he's thinking "Why would you want to do that? Won't it come off when you run through a mud puddle?"
    Have a great weekend with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The last picture made me laugh, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Aubrey!

    I'm behind on blogging, too and just trying to get caught up on reading of some of the posts I have missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...