Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

" 'Tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes!" ~ William Wordsworth

. . . ... . ... . .. .  ... . . .  ... . . .. . . . . . .. . ... . .. . .


" A flower's appeal is in its contradictions - so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance,
so small in size yet big in beauty,
so short in life yet long on effect." 
 ~ Adabella Radici



**photos taken at my Mom's place

1 comment:

  1. Such nice flowers! I really like the quote there by Adabella Radici, makes me smile! :) see! lol! Your quotes and flower pictures make me want to go garden....too bad the season is just finishing. :( I'll have to come back to this post next Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...