Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z | The letter B

. .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. .. . .. . .. . . ... . ... . .

The other day I introduced the photography theme I've decided to challenge myself with.  I decided to call it:
Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z
Using my camera, I've decided to capture the letters of the alphabet - around the farm, where we live - in hopes to make a photo collage for our Landlord and his wife as a gift.  We'll see.


The letter "B" was found out on the old green gate leading out to the cow pasture.  One of the black cows was standing behind the gate and I thought "how perfect" to really distingish this letter.
The only drawback for me with this photo is that I had to rotate it... in order for this letter to look right.  And looking at it now - I should've taken the time to crop it a bit. 

It's probably driving all my photography friends "B" for bonkers.

****
Happy Weekend to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I would have never known that you rotated! I think this is a great idea! I might just have to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...