Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z | The letter C

... . .. .. . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . .. .. .
Recently, I introduced the photography theme I've decided to challenge myself with.  I decided to call it:

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z

Using my camera, I've decided to capture the letters of the alphabet - around the farm, where we live - in hopes to make a photo collage for our landlord and his wife, as a gift. We'll see how it all turns out.

So far, so fun!

If you know our house... our front porch... you would see the "C"!




See ya later.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. a lovely letter C.

    and a beautiful fall view from your front porch:)

    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh, that is so pretty!

    (BTW I have nominated your lovely blog for the Versatile blogger Award on my blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that's a great idea. such a pretty porch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely lovely! Your photos are so dreamy - and that Japanese chicken, seriously - it has my mouth watering!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...