Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Around the Homestead :: A ~Z | The letter D

. . .. . .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. .. .... .. . ..
Recently, I introduced the photography theme I've decided to challenge myself with. I've decided to call it:
Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z
Using my camera, I've been attempting to capture the letters of the alphabet - around the farm, where we live - in hopes to make a photo collage for our landlord and his wife, as a gift. We'll see how it all turns out.
So far, so fun!

Ready for the letter "D"?  I found two.  Similar. Yes!

Both were found on the same barn door.

I couldn't decide which of the two photo's I liked better...so I've included them both.

Enjoy your weekend ~ my friends! 
Perhaps even with "D" snow in the forecast?

1 comment:

  1. Love this ideas. For her town's reunion, my friend went around the town taking similar pics and spelled the town's name. She make posters, magnets and greeting cards. It was so popular. Just think of all the things you can spell once you have your whole alphabet found!
    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...