Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z | The letter A

. . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . . . .. . .. . . . . .. . .. .. .
Look closely. Can you see the letter A here in this photo?


It's been on my mind - ever since last fall - to do an Alphabet Photo/collage of and from things around the "homestead", here where we live.

Introducing
Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z
I've been finding it to be a personal challenge of sorts.  And, loving it!

I'll admit it has taken quite a bit of imagination and yet other times a letter will just pop up out of nowhere - right in front of my nose.  Obviously one's interpretation - meaning my own - will most likely be different then someone else's - meaning yours. ;)

***

So, come along for the challenge, if you dare.  I'll be sharing my photos with you as they come.

5 comments:

  1. HEY!!! I just downloaded the picture from a hike we took over the summer when I was looking for the letters of our last name in the "foliage". I was going to get a 4 panel horizontal frame and frame the closest and most obvious looking letter shots.... The whole alphabet sounds like fun!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kristy. Yeah! That's what I ultimately want to do with these photos. Frame them (as a photo collage, of sorts) and then present it as a gift to our landlord and his wife. Just because. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I can't wait to see what you find!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great challenge! I'm looking forward to seeing all your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...