Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Precious

. . . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . .. .. . .. . .. ... .. . .. .


Just having lots of fun with sweet baby Jayne.

::: :: :::

I know a lot of you already saw this photo on FB, the other day, or on the sideline photos of my blog here.  But, I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather share with you today.

A photo of my precious little one.

She is becoming such a real doll baby.  She smiles, coos, starting to laugh and "talk".

Now.
If only she'd let me sleep - all night long. 

Another growth spurt??

6 comments:

  1. oh, she is so precious alright;)

    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this picture on FB, so I'm happy to see it here. She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful doll baby. You are so blessed. At three months when babies start becoming vocal, I always think of baby Moses, and how his mother was no longer able to hide his presence. It always makes me thankful for her faith knowing how hard it must have been to give up that precious baby.
    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! How Beautiful!!!

    Really, really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...