Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z | The letter G

. .. . . .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. .. . . . .. ... .
Hello! and welcome to Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z 

I've been working on finding the letters of the alphabet, capturing them with my camera, in things here around the farm, where we live. 
My hope is that this will turn into a gift project to present to our landlord and his wife, one day.  So far it's been fun... something totally "off the cuff" in presenting myself with this challenge. 

Here we are with the letter "G".

And gee, was this letter ever hard to find or what?

I found this one on the doormat on our front porch.  It's there, but tricky to see at first glance.


To be a bit more obvious, I found this one then, on a piece of farm equipment.


Have yourself a GREAT weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the doormat G! How creative! Have a Grand, Gorgeous weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project!!!

    I could see the G in the door mat right off the bat!!

    What a special gift that will be.


    I'll have to go back in your archives and see the rest of your letters, sounds like something that would be fun to do here at Stella's too!!! Do you mind if I borrow your idea? :-)

    Thank you so much for your kind words and suggestions re: my son and I being sick. I so appreciated that you took the time to type it all out for me. I knew about the vicks on the feet thing, but had forgot about it, when I read your comment I went and did it right away, it helped!!! :-)

    Thank You!!!

    Love Carissa

    PS I haven't visited this sweet place in awhile, I have been cutting back on blogging somewhat... I have to catch up on some stuff, will be back with a cup of coffee! :-) Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bevy,
    Love reading your blog. :) Your "around the homestead" has been enjoyable. It takes discipline. Stick with it. I think it will make a great gift to the farm owners. You have a great heart. Hopefully I'll get to see you soon. Looking forward to meeting Jayne. Happy November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the letter G's you found! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...