Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z | The letters E & F

.. .. .. .. . .. . ... .. .. . .. .. . .. .. . . ... .... .. ..
By now you're familiar with the photography theme I've recently decided to challenge myself with.
I've decided to call it:
Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z
Using my camera, I've been attempting to capture the letters of the alphabet - around the farm, where we live - in hopes to make a photo collage for our landlord and his wife, as a gift. We'll see how it all turns out.

So far, so fun!

For this week I've chosen to post the letters E & F together.

::: Here are a couple of "E's" :::


(I think I like the fence E better.  What do you think?)


Here is my letter "F".



Have yourselves a fabulous weekend - my friends!
Thanks for checking in, Around the Homestead, today.




3 comments:

  1. Great letter captures, Bevy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!! It really gets you looking more closely at things to find the letters in them. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So before I left to go get that cup of coffee, I decided to peak at one more letter search.

    Oh my goodness how much fun!!!

    So cool!
    You have done a great job!
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...