Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z | The letters H, I & J

... . .. . .. . .. . . .. .. .. . . .. . . .. . . .. . .. . .. . . ... .

If you've been following along for the past several weeks - you've been noticing the alphabet coming to life in and Around the Homestead.  I've been doing my best to track down letters as they appear, capture them on camera, and present them here - as a collection of sorts. 

My hope is to, one day, make a photo collage and present it to our landlord and his wife, as a gift.  So far it's been lots of fun and I know many of you are thinking about doing the same; taking on such a challenge as this for yourselves out and around your own "homesteads". 

Here are letters "H", "I" and "J" for today.


The letter "H" was found in the barn windows... not too hard to imagine the reason why.
This one is from inside looking out through the window pane.  I just love how this photo came out.  It's definitely a keeper, in my opinion.


And this one was found looking on towards the milk house, from outdoors.  The glass in these windows are very unique in that they are actual glass blocks...commonly found in milk houses.  At least to my knowledge.


The letter "I" was found on the backside of the Pole Barn.  I noticed the paint chipping here and just at the right glance realized that this totally looked like the letter "i"... interesting!!


And, the letter "J" came pretty quickly for me...

It's not too hard when I know I have a Shepherd's Hook out in the side flower bed and whalaa -  right away.  There's my "J".


That's it for my fun this week.

Hope your weekend is fabulous!! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics.. So creative..
    I love the first photo the best, though..
    Gorgeous...
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are great, I REALLY like the "i" though!!!

    Keep them coming!!! Your doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love that top H shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...