Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z | The Letters K, L, and M

.. . .. .. .. . . ... . .. ..  .. . . .. . .. . . .. . .. ... .. .. ... .
If you've been following along for the past several weeks - you've been noticing the alphabet coming to life in and Around the Homestead, where we live.
I've been doing my best to track down the letters of the alphabet as they appear; capture them on camera, and present them here - as a collection of sorts.


My hope is to, one day, make a photo collage and present it to our landlord and his wife, as a gift. So far it's been a load of fun...

"K", are you ready for my letter "K"?

I could not believe how much of a fun find this was - to find the concrete cracked up like this.  It couldn't have been more perfect.

To find the letter "L" was proving to be a bit more tricky.  I had a couple of ideas in mind for "L" and
I liked this one, the best.  Unique and certainly interesting.


"M"
This one has got to be one of my most favorite "letters" to have found.  What do you think?  Mmmm, Mmmm good?


That's it for this time.  I hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are most creative with your beautiful alphabet photos! WoW!!!

    God bless ya sweetie and have a great week.

    Hey, My giveaway's gonna close soon, if ya get a chance, pop over and enter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...